1. Rev. Dr. Gordon Cowans, Principal, Knox Community College, Jamaica
2. Mr. Phillip DaSilva, Deputy Vice Chancellor. University of Guyana, Guyana
3. Mr. Cleveland Sam, Assistant Registrar/Public Relations & Information Service, CXC, Barbados
4. Mr. Kevin Daly, Principal, Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College, St. Kitts
5. Mr. Urban Dolor, Principal, Sir Arthur Lewis Community College, St. Lucia
ACTI wishes to convey deep sympathies to all those affected by the storm which ravaged the islands: St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Dominica. ACTI wishes to express condolences to the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College family who lost two students in the recent devastating storm. The ACTI family is deeply saddened and keeps those affected in our prayers. The UWI Open Campus has started a flood relief program which can be supported by all. Donations of non-perishable items can be taken to Open Campus Sites and monetary donations can be sent to NCB Account # 401025146. The UWI Open Campus will ensure that the contributions will be given to those affected.
Adieu & Welcome
We bid goodbye and express thanks to Mrs. Brenda Cooke, former Senior Technical Advisor for Belize and Jamaica, C-EFE program. We also welcome her replacement Ms. Pat Bidart.